Spend all your time waiting, For that second chance.
耗费你全部的时间去等,只为下一个机会。
For a break that would make it okay.
休息一下,这都会好起来。
There's always some reason, To feel not good enough.
但总有一些原因,让我感觉不够好。
And it's hard at the end of the day.
临近午夜总是那么悲凉。
I need some distraction, Or a beautiful release.
我需要一些慰藉,或是一个美丽的解脱。
Memories seep from my veins.
记忆从我的心底缓缓溢出。
Let me be empty and weightless, And maybe I'll find some peace tonight.
让我空虚,了无牵挂,也许,今晚我才能找到一些宁静。
In the arms of the angel, Fly away from here.
倚傍在天使的肩膀上,从这里飞向天际。
From this dark cold hotel room, And the endlessness that you fear.
远离黑暗冷寂的房间,以及你惧怕的一切。
You are pulled from the wreckage of your silent reverie.
你在沉寂的幻梦残骸中被拉起。
You're in the arms of the angel, May you find some comfort here.
你在天使的肩膀上,或许你能在这里将心抚平。
So tired of the straight line, And everywhere you turn.
每天为工作事业奔波劳累,犹豫在每个十字路口上。
There're vultures and thieves at your back, The storm keeps on twisting.
因为奸贼和小人总是在你身旁,风暴总是不停延蔓。
Keep on buliding the lies, That you make up for all that you lack.
继续编造着谎言,弥补你所缺乏的一切。
It don't make no difference, Escape one last time.
那有什么区别,最后不是也要远离尘世。
It's easier to believe, In this sweet madness.
那是多么简单的事情,陷入甜蜜的疯狂。
Oh, this glorious sadness, That brings me to my knees.
哦,这么光荣的悲伤,让我屈服。(接下来重复8-11句)